Even a professional photographer can’t always take the pictures you want, therefore, using photo editing software is always essential. Today, we will learn how to remove objects in photos with Luminar 4 – A very popular photo editing software today.
What is Luminar 4 software?
Luminar 4 is a photo editing software that many users love. This software is developed for Windows and Macbook. However, it is more known as a professional photo editing software for Mac than for general use.
Some basic information of the software:
– Platform: Mac OS 10.12 or later.
– Software capacity: Approximately 457.8 MB
– Publisher: Skylum Software Usa, Inc.
Luminar 4 photo editing software for Macbook
Learn more: Pixelmator object removal
Main features of Luminar 4
Luminar 4 gives users a photo editing experience with a series of attractive features:
– Complete with an incredibly beautiful and creative collection of Preset effects. Especially the user can preview the effect to decide whether to use it. Then, choose the right effect to give a perfect photo, saving the most time in image editing.
– Full range of photo editing tools from basic to advanced for users. You can customize the photo with exposure, contrast, clarity, highlights and shadows. Make sure the photo will become sparkling and beautiful as you want.
– Doing Luminar 4 remove object easily. From there, get a natural photo with excess details thoroughly removed.
– Import and export all current standard image formats. After editing, you can easily share these images on social networking sites with friends.
– The Sunrays tool helps you to brighten your photo with a sunray effect. With this tool, the photo will become brighter and more vivid.
– Batch edit photos, select folders, save time editing photos.
– Highlight specific details in photos with masking options.
How to remove objects
In many applications, how to remove objects in photos with Luminar 4 is the most interested by many users. Because when taking pictures, it is possible that by accident, unwanted objects may appear in the frame. Removing them makes the photo better, focusing on the main subject.
How to do it is very simple. On the editing toolbar, just click on the Erase item, then move the mouse to localize the object to be removed. The zoned object will be immediately removed from the image and the removal location will have a general background image.
Removing objects in photos with Luminar 4 is simple and easy to do
Then, choose save to save the edit and you just need to export the edited photo to complete your photo editing process. Depending on the photo, there are many objects that need to be removed, but you repeat the above operation to proceed with the correct correction as you like.
Thus, in less than a few seconds, you can remove unwanted objects from your photos. However, this feature only applies to small objects. Large objects should be retouched multiple times for the most natural effect.
Learn more: Remove objects from iPhone photo
Advantages of removing objects in photos with Luminar 4
– Simple: Just a few steps, the user can delete the object.
– Good effect in object removal
– Creates a photo that looks more natural, without traces of being erased
– Can be easily shared on social networking sites.
– After removing the object, you can still use other photo editing features of Luminar 4 to complete the image.
Remove objects quickly and effectively
So, we have learned the way to do Luminar 4 remove object. Hope you can easily edit your photos beautifully and please share with us your results.