Real estate investment is a process that includes many stages such as finding information and thoroughly understanding the risks and potential returns. Finding information is the first stage that real estate needs to know. Therefore, having a beautiful image to attract customers is essential. Check out the real estate photo editing tutorial and see if there’s anything special.
Do you need a pre-edited real estate photo?
Every photo is edited by a team of experts for photo editing, so you don’t need a perfect real estate photo. Image is an important factor that can determine the success of a real estate transaction.
Beautiful images are sure to attract many viewers, which puts more demands on real estate agents. To achieve this, you must present impressive visuals, demonstrating credibility that provides an overview of the property. From there, highlight the best images and fix any possible blemishes.
Real estate photo editing’s instruction
If you are interested in the real estate photo editing tutorial, don’t miss the shares below:
Select editing software
First and foremost, you need good editing software to edit real estate images. Currently, on the market, there is much software specializing in real estate photo editing, such as Photoshop, Lightroom, etc. Each software will have its advantages, requiring users to have a lot of experience.
Thinking about objects and subjects
To edit real estate images, in addition to having editing tools, you also need to have good physical and object thinking. This is a prerequisite and essential element of a designer. The designer must have a good mindset to evaluate the edges of the image, thereby giving the most suitable options.
>>> Learn more about: Tips For Editing Real Estate Photos That Agencies And Photographers Need To Know
Today’s most popular real estate editing software
In this real estate photo editing tutorial, Elite Photo Editing will introduce you to the most basic real estate photo editing software:
- Adobe Photoshop: This is a popularly known software today. You can use Photoshop to design simple websites and draw textures for other 3D graphics programs.
- Adobe Illustrator: Software that uses algorithms to create different objects. This software is free.
- Adobe Indesign: This is design software for layout, page layout, and printable documents.
- Autocad: This software has many tools to support design, select drawing size, create and edit shapes, contours, size annotations and more.
The leading real estate photo editing service provider in Vietnam
Currently, many companies provide real estate image editing services on the market. During the “mixed gold and brass” market, finding a unit with a lot of experience and prestige is quite hard. Here are the criteria to evaluate the company providing real estate photo editing services:
- Long-term Experienced: An experienced team will give you more useful and valuable advice. Enthusiastic advice with a professional style will create confidence for customers.
- Equipment and props: Evolving technology brings innovative devices with outstanding performance. It will effectively support and bring a marked improvement in product quality later on.
- Reasonable cost: Take your time, don’t put too much weight on financial issues, and don’t miss out on other wonderful opportunities.
>>> Learn more about: What is real estate photoshop? Why do you need real estate photoshop?
Strengths of Elite Photo Editing
Elite Photo Editing helps you visualize what a real estate photo editing tutorial looks like. Reality shows that long-time customers helped us understand and create the best quality photos. Let us help you edit impressive real estate photos. The services we are providing are:
- Photo Editing: Real estate images will be edited, cropped, and brightened as customers’ requests.
- Photo Retouching: Unlike Photo Editing, Photo Retouching usually includes deleting objects and restoring them to fit the surrounding spaces.
- Day to night conversion: Edit from day to night or replace overcast, overexposed skies with more impressive realistic images.
- Virtual Staging: If you use real estate photos with enough furniture and design suggestions, you will surely reach customers up to 70%. Using 3D to add furniture to an empty room is the most effortless and quickest option.
- Panorama 720: A virtual tour consists of a series of images taken from multiple angles and locations of a subject. Just take your 360° photo and our photo editors will create stunning work for you.
- Floor Plan: Editors will draw a more detailed and beautiful floor plan from hand drawings or original images taken from the top. Tools for design are AI, Photoshop, etc.
Hoping the above sharing has given you useful knowledge about real estate photo editing tutorials. Image editing in any product or service is especially valued. One picture can replace a thousand words.
However, the market today is full of truth and falsehood. Looking for a reputable, quality real estate image editing address is not easy. Understanding that Elite Photo Editing helps you complete the missing piece, provides many services, and always accompanies customers. Contact us for the fastest advice and support.